Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Readathon Hours 7-12


Update at 7:29 pm
Yikes I underestimated how much time I would spend NOT reading. Oh well.
Total books read: 6
Books read since last update: Silhouette of a Sparrow by Molly Beth Griffin - Random fun fact about me is that I hate birds. So for me to like a book which features birds is a big deal. This is a lovely well-written book and it is the coming of age story of Garnet who meets Isabella and realizes that maybe she doesn't have to have the life that she thought she did.


Okay I have been a bit of a slacker in the blog updating department which I figured would be an issue. Anyway.

Update at 4:57
Total books read: 5
Books read since last update:
Seriously...I'm Kidding - Ellen Degeneres
The Prairie Thief- Melissa Wiley - this one did not disappoint and I thought it was absolutely adorable which is good because since I "know" Melissa online she was never going to get a negative review from me.

Other things I have done. Took a nap. Went for a walk and encountered the Wrath of a Squirrel who chattered at me in Very Angry Tones until I was a safe distance. Somehow I must have disturbed him from whatever it was he was doing.






No comments:

Post a Comment